Written by Brad Collins
Thursday, 17 December 2009 08:07
Letrah will supply your Organization with very high quality, durable, rapidly deploy-able portable shelters.
These Shelters are designed to strict military standards and are now available to every organization. They are modular in design to adapt to your unique situation. They are designed to for both medical and non-medical applications. These shelters are perfect for:
- Field Hospital and logistical support shelters
- Battalion Aid Station
- Command and Control
- Local Emergency and Disaster Response
- Refugee Camp Headquarters
- Pandemic Isolation Units
- Hospital surge relief
- Public Venues
These shelters come in 3 sizes.
Mobile Surgery Unit:
- Is fully expanded in 5 minutes.
- Floor leveling system
- Positive air pressure and HEPA filtration for surgical applications
- Integrated medical gas system
Universal Support System:
- Is fully expanded in 15 minutes
- Floor leveling system
- 1200 feet of space
- LED lighting
- Custom Electrical configurations
Single Pallet Unit:
- Trailer mounted
- Is fully deployed in 10 minutes
- fits on single pallet for transportation
Please call Letrah to find out more about these versatile shelters.
- These shelters were developed for use by the US military and had to surpass the functionality and durability of previous models. So they were rigorously tested and passed by a wide margin.
- They come as a package with generators and heat/air-conditioning. Once inflated, they stay up without continuous air being pumped into the supports.
- They are certified for Biological attack prevention.
- They are over pressurized inside to have proper airflow for surgery and to keep out dust and pathogens.
- The larger ones come in a 3 part 20ft container (so it is easier to carry in rugged terrain) 1 unit for the shelter, one unit for the utilities, one unit for supplies (command post equip or surgical equipment, etc)
- The smaller ones come with their own trailer.
- If one beam fails, it is field replaceable and will not affect other beams.
- It has many additional options such as integrated LED lighting, auto leveling, cabinets, toilets, etc.
- It will protect against the sun, rain, strong winds, most any environmental situation.
- It has an entry area to help keep the interior clean.
- These are as functional and durable as a fixed building, only they can move it and re-deploy it in 5 minutes.
- It is very important that the utilities are integrated into the system. Generally, the equipment that is used inside whether it is medial or command post is finely calibrated and mission essential. You want a clean temperature controlled environment to operate them.
- The units are modular to fit many of them together. Then a couple can be packed up and re-deployed very easily.
Last Updated on Friday, 18 December 2009 20:33